Now is the perfect time to arrange a health coaching session in person or online…
Neuro Linguistic Programming – NLP – is a complementary therapy that helps people of all ages understand what makes them tick – how they think, feel, and make sense of everyday life.
If we break down the NLP jargon it means:
- Neuro: How you experience life events and translate this into thoughts and feelings using your five senses.
- Linguistic: How you attach verbal and non-verbal language to your experiences and communicate with yourself and others.
- Programming: How you learn and repeat your thought patterns based on your experiences which influence your behaviour and the actions you take.
NLP is a practical tool kit for the mind that will help you identify and process your thoughts and feelings to get the results you want in life!
How will NLP benefit me?
If any of the following statements sound familiar, NLP will help you:
- I want to replace unhelpful beliefs and behaviour patterns
- I want to understand how achieving personal goals can be made easier
- I want to increase my self-esteem and confidence
- I want to overcome anxiety
- I want to reduce stress
- I want to positively change the way I think and behave
- I want to communicate more effectively with those around me
NLP uses highly effective tools and techniques to:
- Increase your self-awareness, drawing your attention to how you use language in verbal and non-verbal communication and the effects this has on your behaviour.
- Put you back in control of your thoughts and feelings and be able to make positive changes to the patterns of behaviour that stop you from achieving your goals.
- Empower you to take a step back and gain a new perspective of past experiences.
- Allow yourself to be open to the options available to you instead of feeling restricted by your life experiences.
- Strengthen your resilience and confidence to manage life’s challenges in the future.
What should I expect from a session?
My aim is to get to work straight away and help you start seeing positive results. This means that once we know what the problem is we will turn our attention to focusing on the solution instead.
I offer a free initial consultation at Bramham Therapy in Marlborough and Newbury where we’ll explore the issues you’ve been facing. This is a 60-minute session giving you the opportunity to get to know me better and ask any questions you may have.
After our initial consultation we will typically work together for three to five sessions. The regularity and number of sessions will be tailored to your needs and is dependent upon how you feel you are progressing as we work together.
I’m trained in both NLP and NLP4Kids which means I can work with both adults and children.
What happens next?
I would love to chat with you to see how I can help you or your child.
I’ll encourage you to focus on what you do want, and the changes you wish to see. All you need is the desire and commitment to want to make the change.
Contact Louise Molloy : 07553 558818 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Louise Molloy is a registered member of the Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) and is part of the Bramham Therapy Professional Team.