General Booking Notes
- 10% discount when booking 3 or more seminars together
- Bookings are confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis and only once payment is received
- Places are limited, so it is advisable to book early
- Certificates of attendance for CPD purposes will be available.
- Tea, coffee, water and a light lunch will be available for in-person events. Parking is not included (unless stated)
- Most of our events will be conducted as ‘hybrid’ meaning in-person and online simultaneously
- Ticket prices for in-person are higher to reflect optimal value and inclusive of a light lunch
- Events in person are usually held in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Venues vary – please check our website for each event
- Discounts offered after you made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively
Bookings/Cancellations – Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation of Booking: Your booking will only be confirmed once payment in full is received by us. Online bookings via our website will automatically receive an email confirmation and receipt of payment. No further receipts will be issued. You will receive our welcome letter via the email address with which you booked, with further joining instructions, approximately 10-14 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations & Refunds: You may cancel your booking by email. Refunds are issued to the card with which you paid, and these apply only under the following circumstances:
- If you cancel by email to email@example.com at least 56 days prior to the date of the event which you have booked, you will be entitled to a full refund or credit.
- If you cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org between 56-28 days prior to the date of the event which you have booked, you will be entitled to 50% refund. Alternatively we can offer you a full credit note provided you re-book one of our events within a 6 month period of the date of the event which you had originally booked.
- We allow delegates to transfer their ticket to a colleague at short notice, provided we receive the colleague’s full details (email address, phone number, job title etc) within 48 hours of the start of the event.
- Concessionary Student Rates: We offer a limited number of places at 10% discount for students who are currently undertaking their initial training. Please email us with your name, postal address and the details of your training college at email@example.com.
- Bramham Therapy reserves the right to cancel an event at short notice for the following reasons:
- Insufficient bookings, in which case we reserve the right to cancel with 3 days’ notice.
- Circumstances beyond our control such as illness of a speaker or unavailability of the venue.
Under these circumstances we will inform you as quickly as possible using the email address you used for booking, and a full refund will be issued.
- Dependent on Covid restrictions, it may be necessary to transfer our hybrid events to online only, at short notice. In these circumstances we will contact all in-person delegates to either transfer their ticket to online (with a partial refund) or offer a full refund.
- We reserve the right to transfer to a different venue at short notice.
- By booking one of our in-person tickets, you agree to your inclusion in photographs taken at the seminar, which may be uploaded to our website or used in promotional media. If you would rather not be included in photographs then please let us know.
- Dependent on Covid-Government restrictions, it may be necessary to transfer our hybrid events to online-only at short notice. In this situation, in-person delegates will be offered a partial refund for transferring to online or a full refund will be offered if the delegate prefers to cancel