General Booking Notes
- 10% discount when booking 3 or more seminars together. This does not apply to the one-day CPD on Autism and the full training programme with Dr Ruth Birkebaek
- Bookings are confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis and only once payment is received
- Places are limited, so it is advisable to book early
- Certificates of attendance for CPD purposes will be available.
- Events in person are usually held in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Venues vary – please check our website for each event
- At our in-person event, refreshments are included. A light lunch and/or parking may or may not be included – please see individual event fliers
- Online events are held as live participtatory events with full delegate interaction
- Discounts offered after you made your booking cannot be claimed or applied retrospectively
Bookings/Cancellations – Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation of Booking: Your booking will only be confirmed once payment in full is received by us. Online bookings via our website will automatically receive an email confirmation and receipt of payment. No further receipts will be issued. You will receive our welcome letter via the email address with which you booked, with further joining instructions, approximately 10-14 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations & Refunds: You may cancel your booking by email. Refunds are issued to the card with which you paid, and these apply only under the following circumstances:
- If you cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 56 days prior to the date of the event which you have booked, you will be entitled to a full refund or credit.
- If you cancel by email to email@example.com between 56-28 days prior to the date of the event which you have booked, you will be entitled to 50% refund. Alternatively we can offer you a full credit note provided you re-book one of our events within a 6 month period of the date of the event which you had originally booked.
- We allow delegates to transfer their ticket to a colleague at short notice, provided we receive the colleague’s full details (email address, phone number, job title etc) within 48 hours of the start of the event.
- Concessionary Student Rates: We offer a limited number of places at 10% discount for students who are currently undertaking their initial training. Please email us with your name, postal address and the details of your training college at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bramham Therapy reserves the right to cancel an event at short notice for the following reasons:
- Insufficient bookings, in which case we reserve the right to cancel with 3 days’ notice.
- Circumstances beyond our control such as illness of a speaker or unavailability of the venue.
Under these circumstances we will inform you as quickly as possible using the email address you used for booking, and a full refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to transfer to a different venue at short notice.
- By booking one of our in-person tickets, you agree to your inclusion in photographs taken at the seminar, which may be uploaded to our website or used in promotional media. If you would rather not be included in photographs then please let us know.
- In the event of a pandemic with government enforced restrictions, it may be necessary to ask delegates to transfer to an online-only event at short notice. Delegates will be offered a full refund if they prefer not to attend online.
(Updated August 2022)
Terms and Conditions of Booking for Theory and Methods of Relationally-Focused and Developmentally-Based Integrative Psychotherapy
- This course is hosted and organised by Dr Ruth Birkebaek
- Once booked, your contact details will be forwarded to Dr Ruth Birkebaek for the purposes of sending course material and joining instructions.
- Bookings are confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis and only once your deposit is received.
- Places are strictly limited, so it is advisable to book.
- Certificates of attendance of 75 hours for CPD purposes will be available on completion of the course.
- Complimentary refreshments will be available for in-person events.
- Meals, accommodation and parking are not included at in-person events.
Confirmation of Booking
- When booking through Bramham Therapy, you are entitled to a 5% discount on this course.
- Your booking will only be confirmed once your non-refundable deposit of £150 is received by us.
- Once your deposit is received, we will email you within 7 days with further clarification of your suitability for the course.
- Once your suitability is confirmed, we will email our invoice with full details for your monthly payment instalments. If you do not meet the joining criteria (eg you are not qualified or you are not registered with a UK governing body, your deposit will be refunded in full).
- Once full payment has been received, you will be contacted by Dr Ruth Birkebaek with further details of the course, handouts and joining instructions.
Cancellations and Refunds:
You may cancel your booking by email. Refunds only apply under the following circumstances:
- If you cancel by email to email@example.com at least 8 weeks prior to the date of the event which you have booked, you will be entitled to a full refund, minus your deposit.
- If you cancel by email to firstname.lastname@example.org less than 8 weeks prior to the start date of the course, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Dr Ruth Birkebaek reserves the right to cancel an event at short notice for the following reasons:
- Insufficient bookings, in which case she reserves the right to cancel with 3 days’ notice.
- Circumstances beyond the host’s control such as illness of speaker or unavailability of the venue.
- Under these circumstances we will inform you as quickly as possible using the email address you used for booking, and a full refund will be issued.
- The host reserves the right to transfer to a different venue (if applicable) at short notice.
Updated March 2023