An initial 60-minute consultation to discuss your needs and requirements is free of charge.
60-minute sessions are £95
Bramham Therapy clinics:
Direct mobile number for Louise Molloy:
Newbury & Marlborough
Neuro Linguistic Programming
Philosophy and style of working:
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), which is about understanding how our brains process and attach language to our life experiences and how this influences how we think and feel, and ultimately affects the results that we get in life.
Life can be unpredictable and sometimes we can feel as though we have no control over what is happening to us. Using NLP techniques, Louise can help you to take back control of those thoughts and feelings and use them in a way that benefits you instead of working against you.
NLP is effective in helping adults and children overcome many issues including:
- Self esteem
- Feeling ‘stuck’
- School refusal
- Lack of motivation
- Behavioural problems
- Fears and phobias
- Registered member of The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP)
Training and Experience:
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- NLP4Kids Practitioner
- Up to date registration with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Safeguarding in Education trained (valid to August 2023)
- Previous experience working at Samaritans as a listening volunteer