Join our professional community and welcome your clients to our stylish and peaceful therapy spaces in Newbury and Marlborough from as little as £45 pcm.
If you are an accredited/qualified psychological or complementary therapist and…
- are thinking of setting up in private practice but don’t want to work from home
- are already working from home but would prefer to see clients from a dedicated therapy centre
- would value being part of a professional community
- would like to be based in the centre of town
…then we can help!
Please scroll down to see images, rental costs and how we work.
The Marlborough Practice
Our brand new Marlborough Practice is a therapeutic sanctuary, located conveniently in the town centre. All our rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard, with each one having its own colour scheme and individual ambience. All rooms include attractive artwork, oak floorboards, beautiful chairs, soft lighting, a desk, a rug, tissues, tealights and clocks.
6A London Road,
Wiltshire SN8 1PH
The Marlborough Rooms:
Here are some photos of our rooms at Marlborough. Please click on an image to view slideshow of all rooms.
The Newbury Practice
Situated on the top floor of a period building right in the heart of Newbury town centre, opposite the Vue cinema, our clinic is a haven of peace and tranquility. All our rooms are comfortable and stylish, with artwork and furnishings carefully selected to create a therapeutic atmosphere. All consulting rooms are serviced regularly and stocked with candles, tissues and extra heaters and fans as appropriate. We have a lovely central waiting area for clients and a cosy kitchen with seating for our therapists.
47 Cheap Street
Berkshire RG14 5BX
The Newbury Rooms
Here are some photos of our rooms at Newbury. Please click on an image to view slideshow of all rooms.
All our therapists work independently and generate their own client base. However, we do regularly invest in marketing and website optimisation to generate clinic referrals. We offer each therapist a page of their own on our website. Additionally, we operate a referral system within our team which is a major bonus for those therapists who are new to private practice or who need to build up their client base.
We are supportive to one another, meet occasionally socially and to share knowledge and experience, and welcome opportunities for cross-referrals. Bramham Therapy organises regular professional seminars, providing opportunities to learn and network with like-minded colleagues. Members of our team are entitled to a 20% discount on these events.
Our Joining Criteria
In addition to a “team” mentality, we ask any new applicants to:
- be accredited by one of the main UK professional regulatory bodies (eg BACP, UKCP, BPS)
- provide a professional referee
- carry full insurance
- have an Enhanced DBS certificate if working with under 18s
- be committed to CPD and be in good professional standing
Additionally, counsellors and psychotherapists should:
- be in regular clinical supervision
- have undergone at least two years’ weekly personal therapy
- if qualified, we may require at least one year’s experience of regular weekly face-to-face clinical work
Bramham Therapy does not hold any clinical responsibility for therapeutic work undertaken with clients.
Room rental, includes:
- own page on our website
- opportunities to advertise in our quarterly newsletters, blog and social media accounts
- Bramham Therapy marketing, PR and website optimisation
- opportunities to network via social gatherings and professional seminars
- 20% discount on our CPD events
- your certificate of qualification displayed (currently Newbury only)
- own set of keys
- access to online calendar
- use of kitchen facilities, tea, coffee etc
- use of waiting room for clients
- wifi and all utilities
We offer flexibility, affordable rates and no long term contracts. Subject to room availability, there are three methods of booking rooms.
1. Regular block bookings of morning, afternoon or evening, reserved on an ongoing, permanent weekly basis, payable monthly in advance. This is the cheapest method. See tables below for set timings and prices.
2. Flexible bookings of any hour(s) at any time, reserved on an ongoing, permanent, weekly basis, payable monthly in advance. Lone hours £11.50; 2+ consecutive hours £9.50 per hour. For rooms with private parking (Newbury Zebra and Skylight only) an additional charge of 30p/hour is made (whether or not you use the space).
3. Ad-hoc bookings of any hours at any time. This offers the most flexibility without any long term commitment. £11.50/hour paid monthly in arrears. Minimum commitment £45/month. Forward planning restricted to 6 weeks, bookable by you via online calendar. Can be cancelled up to 72 hours in advance. For rooms with private parking an additional charge of 30p/hour is made (whether or not you use the space).
- All booking types can be combined.
- For booking methods 1 and 2: Discounts up to 20% for multiple bookings. Fees payable 51 weeks per year with reductions calculated for bank holidays.
Click the link below to download full details of our Room Hire fees and terms (also printable):
Bramham Therapy – Room Rates and Terms February 2020
Regular block session times (Mon to Sun) for both venues:
Mornings 8am – 12 noon, Afternoons 12.30 – 4.30pm, Evenings 5pm – 9pm.
Complimentary hours include 7-8 am and 9-10 pm
Rooms with private parking
(Zebra room & Skylight Room in Newbury)
Full day £83.70 (incl 10% discount)
For training or therapy groups of over 4 clients in Zebra Room: £15/hour; £60 half day (till 1.30/after 2); £95 full day
All other rooms in both venues
Full Day £81 (incl 10% off)
Fees last updated July 2019 and are revised annually