Looking for a therapy room to hire?
Look no further! We are proud to say that we have created soulful and vibrant therapy spaces to hire at our practices in Marlborough and Newbury, both of which benefit from being right in the town centre. We can accommodate both counselling/psychotherapy and complementary therapies.
We believe our rooms are unrivalled in the quality of decor and ambience for therapy spaces in the surrounding areas, and we aim to set a high standard of clinical practice.
Join our professional community and welcome your clients to our beautiful spaces from as little as £50 pcm.
- are thinking of setting up in private practice but don’t want to work from home
- are already working from home but would prefer to see clients from a dedicated therapy centre
- would value being part of a professional community
- would like to be based in the centre of town
- would benefit from counselling client referrals to build your practice
…then we can help!
Please note that we do not offer casual room hire; instead we aim to attract practitioners who wish to build their private practice with us over time. To join our team of professionals, we ask you to fill out our application form, provide references and other documentation, and sign a contract.
Please scroll down to see images, rental costs, joining criteria and how we work.
The Marlborough Practice (with air-conditioning)
Our brand new Marlborough Practice, which we proudly opened in January 2020, is located in the town centre. It a grade II 17th century building which has been sensitively restored and designed specifically with therapy in mind. It is truly a stylish, therapeutic sanctuary and sets new standards for therapy centres in the UK!
All our rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard, with each one having its own colour scheme and individual ambience. All rooms include attractive artwork, oak floorboards, beautiful chairs, soft lighting, flowers, a desk, a rug, tissues, tealights, clocks and usb charging points.
It goes without saying that superfast fibre broadband is supplied for remote working.
To maintain Covid-security, all rooms have windows that open, chairs are placed 2m apart and we supply dettol wipes and spray. We have a large and beautiful waiting space for clients and a cosy kitchen with Nespresso machine, kettle, microwave etc, and seating for therapists. We have a video door-entry system, and our Marlborough practice benefits from air-conditioning during the hot summer periods, controlled individually in each room.
The Marlborough Rooms:
Here are some photos of our rooms at Marlborough. Please click on an image to view slideshow of all rooms.
Take a video tour around the rooms in our Marlborough practice…
The Newbury Practice
Situated on the top floor of a period building right in the heart of Newbury town centre, opposite the Vue cinema, our clinic is a haven of peace and tranquility. All our rooms are comfortable and stylish, with artwork and furnishings carefully selected to create a therapeutic atmosphere. All rooms include attractive artwork, comfotable chairs, soft lighting, a desk, a rug, tissues, tealights, clocks and usb charging points.
It goes without saying that superfast fibre broadband is supplied for remote working. To maintain Covid-security, all rooms have windows that open, chairs are placed 2m apart and we supply Dettol wipes and spray.
We have a lovely central waiting area for clients and a cosy kitchen with Nespresso machine, kettle, microwave etc, and seating for our therapists. We operate on an appointment-only basis and have a secure intercom door-entry system.
The Newbury Rooms
Here are some photos of our rooms at Newbury. Please click on an image to view slideshow of all rooms.
All our therapists work independently and generate their own client base. However, we do regularly invest in marketing and website optimisation to generate clinic referrals. We offer each therapist a page of their own on our website. Additionally, we operate a referral system within our team which is a major bonus for those therapists who are new to private practice or who need to build up their client base.
We are supportive to one another, meet occasionally socially and to share knowledge and experience, and welcome opportunities for cross-referrals. Bramham Therapy organises regular professional seminars, providing opportunities to learn and network with like-minded colleagues. Members of our team are entitled to a 20% discount on these events.
Our Joining Criteria
In addition to a “team” mentality, we ask any new applicants to:
- have professional membership with one of the main UK regulatory bodies (eg BACP, UKCP, BPS)
- provide 2 professional referees
- carry full insurance
- have an Enhanced DBS certificate if working with under 18s
- be committed to CPD and be in good professional standing
Additionally, counsellors and psychotherapists should:
- be in regular clinical supervision
- have undergone at least two years’ weekly personal therapy
- if qualified, we may require at least one year’s experience of regular weekly face-to-face clinical work
- we will consider a very small number of trainees within our team (we would require you to be approaching the final stages of training, be in supervision at your course, have clinical experience as stated above and be in personal therapy)
Bramham Therapy does not hold any clinical responsibility for therapeutic work undertaken with clients.
Room rental, includes:
- own page on our optimised website
- super-fast fibre broadband for remote working
- active client counselling referral service
- opportunities to advertise in our quarterly newsletters, blog and social media accounts
- Bramham Therapy marketing, PR and branding
- opportunities to network via social gatherings and professional seminars
- 20% discount on our CPD events
- your name and photo displayed at our practice
- own set of keys
- access to online calendar
- use of kitchen facilities, tea, coffee etc
- use of waiting room for clients
- all utilities
We offer flexibility, affordable rates and no long term contracts. Subject to room availability, there are three methods of booking rooms.
1. Regular block bookings of morning, afternoon or evening, reserved on an ongoing, permanent weekly basis, payable monthly in advance. This is the cheapest method, with prices ranging from £8.00-8.50/hour . See tables below for set timings and prices.
2. Flexible bookings of any hour(s) at any time, reserved on an ongoing, permanent, weekly basis, payable monthly in advance. 2+ consecutive hours £10.50-11.00 per hour. For rooms with private parking (Newbury Zebra and Skylight only) an additional charge of 30p/hour is made (whether or not you use the space).
3. Ad-hoc bookings of any hours at any time. This offers the most flexibility without any long term commitment. £13/hour paid monthly in arrears. Minimum commitment £55/month. Forward planning restricted to 8 weeks, bookable by you via online calendar. Can be cancelled up to 72 hours in advance. For rooms with private parking an additional charge of 30p/hour is made (whether or not you use the space).
- All booking types can be combined.
- For booking methods 1 and 2: Discounts up to 25%for multiple bookings. Fees payable 51 weeks per year with reductions calculated for bank holidays.
Click the link below to download full details of our Room Hire fees and terms (also printable):
Bramham Therapy – Room Hire Fees and Terms September 2022
Regular block session times (Mon to Sun) for both venues:
Mornings 7am – 12 noon, Afternoons 12.30 – 4.30pm, Evenings 5pm – 10pm.
Complimentary hours include 7-8am and 9-10pm
Rooms with private parking
(Zebra room & Skylight Room in Newbury)
Training or therapy groups of over 4 clients
Half day (till 1.30/after 2) £60
Full day £95
All other rooms in both venues
Fees updated September 2022 and are revised annually