Why Choose Homeopathic Treatment
Homeopathy is a system of medicine that is based on the principle that ‘like cures like’, that is, a substance which causes symptoms when taken in large doses, can be used in small amounts to treat those same symptoms. For example, drinking too much coffee can cause sleeplessness and agitation, so according to this principle, when it’s made into a homeopathic remedy, it could be used to treat these similar ailments.
Homeopathy can be used effectively by everyone, from babies, children and adults, including pregnant women. Homeopathy is non-toxic, non-addictive and can be taken alongside drugs prescribed by your doctor and will not interfere with the beneficial action of the remedies.
What you should know about Homeopathy
Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world.
There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK.
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.