Treatments Practiced by Lee Thompson:
Philosophy and style of working:
My approach is psychodynamic and relational and I believe that each person is unique in the way that they experience life with its dilemmas, conflicts, traumas, contradictory feelings, desires, hopes and aspirations. My therapeutic approach focuses on the client and to help find a way of developing understandings of their inner-world to help provide purpose and meaning in finding a way forward.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice University of Roehampton
- Certificate in Counselling Skills WPF Therapy, London
- Registered with FPC (The Foundation for Psychotherapy and Counselling)
- Registered with BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Registered with UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
Training and Experience:
I have over 15 years experience working as a mental health professional within the charity sector, local authorities and the NHS. I abide by the ethical code of conduct of the professional bodies I am registered with.