Treatments Practised by Debbie Chapman:
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, Sandwell College, Bristol
- Full DBS disclosure
Training and Experience:
Debbie Chapman is a person-centred counsellor with 5 years’ post-qualification experience, and she works in a flexible and supportive way with clients. She has 6 years’ experience working at the charity Turning Point (previously Swindon & Wilts Alcohol and Drug Service), in Marlborough and Chippenham, helping individuals to manage and overcome a variety of addictions. She also has experience working with clients with a history of child abuse, and has completed a training in couple behavioural therapy.
Debbie is experienced in working with teenagers and adolescents, and has been a school counsellor at St John’s Marlborough since 2017.
Conditions which she can help with include:
- loss, grief and bereavement
- relationship/couple counselling
- suicide/suicidal feelings
- counselling for adolescents/teenagers
- childhood abuse