£55 for regular, weekly 50-minute therapy sessions following an initial consultation.
£80 for 90 minute clinical supervision consultations
01635 226880 (clinic)
07774 325124 (mobile)
Newbury & Marlborough
Supervisor, Psychotherapist, Trainer
- Registered & Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling (Integrative) – University of Manchester
- Advanced Specialist Diploma in Relational Supervision – Severn Talking Therapy, Bristol
I offer both individual and group supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists from my base in Marlborough. My supervision style is warm and relational, working with you to support and enhance your client work. Sessions are monthly and cost £80 per 1.5 hours. Additional supervision is available by arrangement.
Psychotherapy and Counselling
I offer short and long-term psychotherapy and counselling at Bramham Therapy in Marlborough on a Friday. I work integratively, which means I draw on a variety of therapeutic models and tools to suit your individual needs. Sessions are weekly and cost £50.
I train counsellors at Willows Counselling Service in Swindon and at the University of East London. I offer bespoke training for groups on a range of counselling-related subjects with a current specialism in developing a private practice. Prices available on request.
Training and Experience:
- Diploma in Counselling (integrative) from Manchester University
- Registered and accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, working in accordance with their ethical framework
- Wide range of experience across NHS, agency and private settings
- Experience with issues including depression, anxiety, sexuality, self-esteem, addiction, stress (including post-traumatic stress), trauma, abuse, bereavement and life changes
- Preferred supplier of counselling services for West Berkshire Council