£55 for regular, weekly 50-minute therapy sessions.
£60 per session for Bupa-funded clients
£90 for 90 minute clinical supervision consultations
Bramham Therapy clinics:
Direct mobile number for Briony Martin:
Psychotherapist, Supervisor, Trainer
- Registered & Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling (Integrative) – University of Manchester
- Advanced Specialist Diploma in Relational Supervision – Severn Talking Therapy, Bristol
Psychotherapy and Counselling
As an experienced therapist, I offer short and long-term psychotherapy and counselling at Bramham Therapy in Marlborough on a Friday. I work integratively, which means I draw on a variety of therapeutic models and tools to suit your individual needs. Sessions are weekly and cost £55.
I offer both individual and group supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists from my base in Marlborough. My supervision style is warm and relational, working with you to support and enhance your client work. Sessions are monthly and cost £80 per 1.5 hours. Additional supervision is available by arrangement.
I am an experienced counselling trainer and provide training events across the South West. As well as training in-house at Bramham Therapy, current training clients include Teens in Crisis (Glos.), Time to Talk (Newbury) and the Willows Counselling Service (Swindon). I offer bespoke training for groups on a range of counselling-related subjects with current specialisms in developing an ethical private practice, working with nature, and a compassionate approach to anxiety. Prices available on request.
Training and Experience:
- Diploma in Counselling (integrative) from Manchester University
- Registered and accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, working in accordance with their ethical framework
- Wide range of experience across NHS, agency and private settings
- Experience with issues including depression, anxiety, sexuality, self-esteem, addiction, stress (including post-traumatic stress), trauma, abuse, bereavement and life changes
- Preferred supplier of counselling services for BUPA and West Berkshire Council