What is Sleep Therapy?
Sleep therapy uses holistic and scientific approaches such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) to treat both young people and adults with insomnia / poor sleep.
Sleep is a vital, often neglected, component of our health and well-being. When sleep is good it enables our body and brain to repair, restore, and reenergise ready for another day. If we don’t get enough sleep, we may experience side effects like poor memory and focus, low immunity and changes in our mood. Most adults need between 7 and 9 hours of sleep each night. However, when people have tried the usual ‘sleep hygiene’ advice but feel their sleep quality could still be improved, sleep therapy can help.
What can I expect from Sleep Therapy?
You can expect to:
- Receive personalised sleep solutions that are compatible with your lifestyle
- Understand the science behind sleep
- Explore what is maintaining your poor quality sleep
- Resolve your sleep issues
- Say goodbye to sleep deprivation